Old building used for crushing of the second pressing olives procedure, the separated arched aqueduct is dating back to 1500, produced until a few years ago the oil from the first pressing.
The detached property has a gross area of approx. 150 and comes in its total originality, both structural and internal, on a basis of “open space” with crushing equipment and more intact (such as photographic documentation).
And ‘it complete with the surrounding area of approx. 1800sqm, partly floor and in part behind with a view to the beautiful valley of Camaiore.
On top of that hill terraced, it can be realized with the pool service equipment.